Grand Hyatt Washington
Physics community leaders gathered at the Grand Hyatt Washington, in downtown Washington, DC, just blocks away from the National Mall. The Annual Leadership meeting gave attendees the opportunity to take in the historic sights and world-class dining in the nation's capital during their visit. The Grand Hyatt Washington provides exceptional comfort and service, plus optimal convenience with a direct connection to the Metro Center station across the street.
There were multiple convenient parking options and locations at the Annual Leadership Meeting venue.
10th St. Garage
Location: Attached to the hotel on 10th St. between H and G Streets
Please note that self-parking at the 10th St. Garage cannot be charged to your guest room.
- 0-1 hours: $11.00
- 1-14 hours: $19.00
- 14-24 hours: $45.00
11th St. City Center Garage
Location: On 11th St. between H St. and Palmer Alley
- 0-1 hour: $10.00; 1-2 hours: $14.00; Maximum All-Day: $19.00; Overnight: $22.00
- Evening: $10.00, M-F Enter after 6 p.m. ET and exit before 2 a.m.
- Weekends: $10.00, daily flat rate. Must exit before 2 a.m. ET.
- Early Bird: $14.00, flat rate, M-F, between 5 a.m.-9 a.m. ET. Must be out by 6 p.m. ET.
Please note that there are no in-and-out privileges in the self-parking garage, and self-parking cannot be charged to your room.
- 0-2 hours: $33.00
- 2–8 hours: $43.00
- Overnight: $62.00
- Oversize vehicles (limit 6'6"): $64.00
The Grand Hyatt Washington is conveniently located near the following transportation hubs in Washington, DC:
- Union Station: 2 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: 5 miles
- Dulles International Airport: 27 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport: 32 miles